Психология Energetically Encoded Audio Technology

• Автор темы ATLANT ♆
  • Дата начала
AUDIO ORMUS contains a pioneering new "Energetically Encoded Audio" technology that encodes potent energy medicine signatures into digital audio. When played on a computer, smart phone, mp3 player, CD player or tablet, the audio automatically broadcasts the energetic signatures of:

• White Powder Gold
  • Orbitally Re-Arranged Monatomic Elements
    • Gold
    • Platinum
    • Iridium
    • Osmium
    • Silver
    • Palladium
    • Rhodium
    • Ruthenium
    • Copper
    • Nickel
    • Cobalt
  • Healing Signatures
    • Higher Harmonic of White
    • Higher Harmonic of Gold
    • Higher Harmonic of Violet
Digital Audio Download

“Wow!

Yes, I love Audio Ormus.

I've been sitting with the new version for a while, and feeling fantastic. Tingling all around my neck, arms, and back... a calm enthusiasm... a loving outlook... I feel great!

I realize now just how overstimulated I was a few days ago when I wrote to you. Audio Ormus is significantly stronger. Instead of my usual 32+ amplifications, I'm feeling it effects with just 4.

It may be worth emphasizing this fact for the few blockheads like me who delude themselves into believing they can handle more when less is much better.

Suggested price? At least $97.00.

(If you offered me a million dollars on the condition that I couldn't use any of your work for the rest of my life, I would turn down the money.)”

~ Nick Papademetriou

What are Ormus and White Powder Gold?

Orbitally Re-Arranged Monatomic Elements

Discovered
In 1975 by an Arizona farmer named David Hudson.

Subtle Matter
Ormus elements are considered by some to be precious metals in a non-metallic spin state, a state of matter unlike any other. They can morph and evaporate under the influence of warmth and sunlight, such that they defy the laws of gravity.

Earth’s Natural Abundance
Ormus elements are held in the molecular structure of plants and in certain rich volcanic soil. They are also abundant in oceans. When Earth’s soils were washed into the oceans millions of years ago, the seawaters became full of powerful minerals.

Science

Scientific research demonstrates that a number of precious metals (including rhodium, iridium, gold, platinum, palladium, copper and several others) can exist in a completely different state – a high-spin state where the nucleus of the atom becomes elongated and therefore spins faster.

Affinity for the Aether

Ormus elements appear to be isolated or micro-cluster bits of atomic materials that are closer to the pure energy state of the vacuum (aether or zero point). Ormus elements can have the visible appearance (when isolated and dried) of silicon-like, ceramic powdery substances.

Bodies Love Ormus

David Hudson’s research indicates that as much as 5% of the dry matter weight of our nervous system could be Ormus elements.

Heaven-Bound
These distinct substances also seem to be intimately woven into the fabric of living things. They appear to be associated with what causes everything to "live." These forms of matter can have an attraction for the heavens, and through proper forms of motion and catalysts, they will aetherialize and levitate (or actually fall upwards).

Also Known As

M-State Elements, ORMEs and the Philosopher’s Stone.

Increase Heart-Centered Focus

"What I love the most is the heart flow I am feeling.”

~ Danny Peebles

THE POWER TO AMPLIFY

Every Copy of AUDIO ORMUS includes a Copy of the ORMUS Digital Energy Mandala

(only available with AUDIO ORMUS)

Now, with the ORMUS Digital Energy Mandala (which contains the identical signature as AUDIO ORMUS), you can amplify the power level of AUDIO ORMUS to virtually ANY level you wish!

No more need to buy additional levels in order to keep benefitting from this powerful technology for a lifetime!

To amplify the mandala’s power level on your computer, simply open as many copies of the ORMUS Digital Energy Mandala as you like, using your computer’s free picture viewer application.

The more copies of the Digital Mandala you open, the more powerful will be the overall amplitude/power of the ORMUS frequencies in AUDIO ORMUS.

To learn how simple it is to amplify the energy of each mandala, .

Open as many copies of the ORMUS Digital Energy Mandala as like, using your computer's free photo viewing application. Each time you open a new copy of the mandala, it will appear in a separate window. The more you open, the more the energy of the mandala will be amplified! Open only one or 10 or 50. We put the power in YOUR hands.

DIGITAL ENERGY MANDALAS

BY

SUBTLE ENERGY SCIENCES

“Just opened the mandalas on my laptop, after a few seconds i feel a massive bliss in my belly, as tangible as never before! wow! Eric, this seems to be real breakthrough stuff!” ~ Georg Boch

HERE'S WHAT YOU GET

AUDIO ORMUS (Digital Audio Donwload in Your Choice of High Quality Wav or Apple Lossless format)

• 80 Minutes of Soothing Ocean Waves and Pure Ormus Energy
    • 20-min Ocean Soundtrack (with the energetically encoded ORMUS frequencies)
    • 60-min Ocean Soundtrack (with the energetically encoded ORMUS frequencies)
  • ORMUS Digital Energy Mandala (with the energetically encoded ORMUS frequencies) (as a high quality PNG file)
  • Digital Energy Mandala Manual
  • AUDIO ORMUS Manual
  • Facebook Practitioners Forum
  • Unlimited Email Support
Digital Audio Download

90 DayMoneyBackGuarantee

If for any reason you're not satisfied with AUDIO ORMUS within the first 90 days, simply contact us for a full refund of the purchase price. AND you get to keep the entire program!

From the Creator of Audio Ormus

I'm very excited to introduce to you a new generation of Energetically Encoded Audio technology called AUDIO ORMUS - The Energetic Signature of White Powder Gold, which is the first installment of an ongoing "Audio Entheogen" series of forthcoming audios. If you've ever heard of Ormus (Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements), you'll know it contains a unique version of rare minerals which exhibit subtle energetic properties.

The late Richard Gerber (author of Vibrational Medicine), when speaking of an ormus element formulation identical to the one featured in Audio Ormus, referred to it as being "well suited to individuals beginning to open to higher consciousness, self-healing, and a path of spiritual transformation."

Eric W Thompson

Founder - Subtle Energy Sciences

Now I realize there's been a lot of hype regarding ormus (also known as white powder gold), as well as a lot of skepticism in response to the hype. But when I applied my energetic encoding process to it by first extracting the energetic signatures of some of the most potent forms of ormus available, I have to say I was blown away. Sure, I had used various forms of ormus as a supplement before, but I never experienced the remarkable shifts that I experienced once I had finished amplifying the Audio Ormus signature and began using it during the day while I worked.

It seems that the new improvements to the Energetically Encoded Audio technology significantly concentrate and intensify the effects of ormus, especially when the Audio Ormus program is played for several hours at a time throughout the day while you go about your various tasks.

While many of the products I've created in the past are best used as an adjunct to meditation, Audio Ormus is designed instead to be used while you work, play and enjoy your day. That's right. You can either play it at low volume in the background or otherwise turn the volume all the way down, whatever your preference. (Even when the volume is turned all the way down, the energetic encoding still emits the ormus energy.)

Optimal results will be best achieved by incorporating the program into your daily routine for several hours or more at a time. You might start using it for three or four hours at a time first, then check and see how you feel. If you feel a bit overstimulated, no problem; you'll recover quickly, indeed. Just cease use of it for a few hours or more and take note of how long it took you to reach that point. This will now be your recommended 'dose.'

Audio Ormus delivers best results when you use it on a daily basis for several hours at a time, while you work, play and enjoy your day.

The key is to use Audio Ormus consistently over the long term.

How would your life improve if you were able to stay more focused, engaged and consciously connected to your highest potential every day for just one year?

What would your life be like if your immediate subtle energetic environment was so pristine, nurturing and coherent that it literally gravitated you toward thinking and acting in a more heart-focused, enthusiastic, lucid and engaged way?

That's the power of real energetic support.Think about that, because I know from experience how empowering it is to become more and more consistently aligned with your highest purpose.

Here are some of the effects that I and others have experienced so far:

• A pronounced increase in heart connection and heart-centered focus
  • Increased focus, enthusiasm and engagement
  • Increased joy and compassion
  • A sense of being purified physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
  • Very strong but gentle, warm, tingling feelings all over the surface of the skin
  • A strong swirling sensation at the middle point just above my eyebrows
  • Increased vitality and energy, with no jitters
  • Some have experienced decreased appetite
  • Some have experienced a tangible gravitation towards their highest values
  • Healthy habits and discipline seem easier
  • Enhanced positive attitude
  • Increased creativity and resourcefulness
My goal is to support you by creating ultra-coherent energetic environments that lift you and help awake your highest potential. And if you integrate Audio Ormus into your daily life and use it intentionally, you're going to feel great.

Many blessings,

Eric W Thompson

Soothing Ocean Sounds Encoded with the Energetic Signature of Ormus

Get Audio Ormus: Just $77!

Скрытое содержимое, доступно для группы: Премиум - Купить группу
Скрытое содержимое, доступно для группы: Премиум - Купить группу
Материал может быть удален по просьбе